Monday, May 17, 2010

Twas a Good Day

Holly and I set a new walking record together on Sunday morning, doing the trail all the way to Shaftsbury and back, a 15 km stroll.  Both of us were pooped for awhile after that.  I guess I was just trying to prove to myself that I could go that distance.

Vladimyr visited in the afternoon, bringing with him some Chinese goodies from Maxum's Bakery for a late lunch.  It was good to sit with him in the shaded part of the deck and talk about some technical aspects of photography.  There are some kinds of photography where our interests completely overlap and we get excited about discussing them and getting back to them, especially nature and macro photography.

It was a very good day, one I'll remember for years to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment