Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Day

Last night, I drove over to St. Vital Park to watch my grandson Matt play soccer.  He's only 4.5 years old but he seems to really enjoy it.  His father, Greg, is one of the coaches.  I took some photos of him in his uniform, chatting with team-mates, doing stretching exercises, and kicking the ball around.  Memories are made of these times.

Another day, another walk along the Harte Trail to start it. Holly and I did our "usual" walk to Fairmont and back. Today's early morning weather was nearly perfect: 12 degrees, sunny, a slight breeze, and clear skies.  It felt good to resume going my usual distance after yesterday's break from routine.

Later in the morning, my day went down hill fast.  Let's just say I may never be the same again, after I read the note that appeared in my mail box.  I think I may have to take a break from writing in this blog for awhile, until, hopefully, I recover.

1 comment:

  1. :( I hope you keep writing. Keeping a journal can be very therapeutic. I'd miss not seeing what you're up to! Love you....and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete