Thursday, May 13, 2010

Early to Rise

I'm too embarrassed to say when I got up this morning.  Suffice it to say, I'm sure no-one I know was up at that time.  I spent the wee hours at my computer, looking at Facebook and Flickriver, while listening to k.d. lang sing from her Recollections double CD set.  She is such a great singer.  Not a bad way to start the day.  Now, at 5:30 a.m., It's time to start getting ready for my 6:30 walk along the Harte Trail.  Yes, it does takes awhile for me to get ready.

Half way between Community and Harstone, on the Harte Trail, I spotted Margaret and Molly in the distance.  She had left about 15-20 minutes earlier than Holly and I and so she was on her way back.  I, of course, made a U-turn so we could walk together for awhile.  Holly and I will have to do another walk later today to make up our distance regime.

Think I'll head down south today, all the way to Carman, to visit some old friends and run some errands there.  I haven't been there for several weeks so I'm starting to miss the old town.

No comments:

Post a Comment