Monday, May 24, 2010

Creatures of Habit

I'm referring to me and my dog.  This morning, we got up and I made coffee while Holly enjoyed her morning ration of milk bones.  After a couple of cups of coffee (while I checked my emails, looked at the new comments on Facebook, and added some new flower photos to one of my Facebook albums), I finally got the energy to shave, shower, and dress.  Holly knows that, as soon as that happens, we'll soon be out the door and headed over to the Harte Trail for our morning walk.

The trail was quieter than I thought it would be this morning, considering that we didn't get on it until about 7:30 a.m.  I suppose a lot of people slept in on this holiday Monday, Victoria Day.  It was kind of dreary out this morning but, at least, it was dry.  The rain is supposed to start early this afternoon.  Sigh.  I much prefer the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment