Sunday, May 30, 2010

More Good Times with Family

This evening, I joined my kids and grand-kids for supper and to celebrate their Mom's birthday.  I'm definitely eating too well lately.  We had a good time.  I really liked the cyclamen plant Mike and Tasha gave to Trudie.  The purple colour was quite beautiful.  It was fun to watch the boyz after they had some birthday cake, especially Alex.  They're energetic normally but give them an extra dose of sugar and look out.  Boy, was Alex ever wound up!  I got tired just watching him run around the living room.  After a couple of hours, I headed home to give Holly a short walk on Civic.  She has her routines and an evening walk is one of them.  Tomorrow, I hope we can get on the Harte Trail again for another long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment