Monday, May 31, 2010

There are always two choices...

I found this quote on Flickriver early this morning: "There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy".  It made me think of the choices others I know have made that have affected me.  And, the choices I've made that have affected them.  It seems strange how much we influence the decisions of others and they influence ours, often without our knowledge.  Often, without discussing their feelings with us or our feelings with them.  We really need to sit down and talk more with those who are important to us.  Why do we always take the easy road and leave the other to do the hard thinking, to take the steps alone that should be taken together?  Two together are always stronger than two apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment