Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just Coasting ...

I've taken it pretty easy today, including a nap, to make up for lost sleep last night.  I'm lucky to be able to do that and I know it.  Later, I continued to do more laundry.  Laundry is a bit like a 'to do' list, it never ends.  After a rain shower, I took some time to wander the yard, looking at the new blooms.  Bless the previous owner for her perennial flower bed planning.  I am reaping the rewards of her hard work.  I've also been listening to some of my favorite songs by my favorite singer.  I also took time to edit and print a photo of someone who is very important to me.  Holly didn't suffer from my laziness today.  Although she missed her early morning trail walk, we have been out twice for medium walks through Fraser's Meadow.  I hope to be back on the Harte Trail tomorrow.  Tonight, Mike and his family are coming for supper.  Tomorrow night, Josi and her family will be coming for supper.  I love to plan and cook meals for my kids and to see my grand-kids.  Life is okay ...

1 comment:

  1. hope you guys had a good dinner. Sorry, I didn't realize we were making you do dinner two nights in a row!

    ReplyDelete