Saturday, June 5, 2010

Valued

What I value most in my life, it almost goes without saying, are my family and my friends.  My family includes my children and grand-kids.  It also includes everyone related to them by birth or by marriage.  That's a lot of great people!  Like everyone, I have a few close friends who I see often and lots of friends who I only see occasionally.  I have one very, very close friend.  I also include Holly in the friends category.  Thinking about close family and friends, I realize that some of these people are both.  After these people, I value nature, music, art, and literature.  Of these four, I guess I treasure listening to music and reading books the most.  However, the other two come very close.  I want all of them!  Although absolutely necessary, I must place my home and some material things last on my list of valuables.

No comments:

Post a Comment