Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bloom Where You're Planted

I used to be 'planted' near Carman, in a rural area about 45 minutes SW of Winnipeg.  I loved it there.  It was a very special place, one I'll never forget.  I return as often as I can because of the good friends I made there over the years.  Now, I'm planted at 43 Carbutt.  At first, with all the moving and reorganizing, I wasn't too comfortable here.  Now, I find I'm thriving in this new environment.  I've grown so much over the past year, in so many ways.  I've adjusted to many dramatic changes.  Some, I resented and resisted.  All, I have now accepted.  In some ways, these changes were the best thing that ever happened to me.  I have found new reasons for living my life to the fullest.  I cannot write about some of the things that have occurred, not here anyways.  At least, not yet.  For now, they are too personal and are reserved for my pen and ink diary.  However, they will become apparent to others in my life, over time.  Soon, I hope.  Yes, I have begun to bloom where I have been planted.  Life is very good now, and it's getting better, day by day.

1 comment: