Thursday, June 3, 2010

Feeling a Little Guilty

After a dental hygienist appointment late this morning (something I consider to be a necessary evil), I came home and had lunch and wrote in my diary on the deck, catching up on my personal thoughts and plans.  Then (here's where the guilt comes in), instead of doing some yard work, I was feeling a bit tired and so I decided to have a short nap.  Well, it turned out to be a long nap.  I awoke feeling very groggy and a little guilty.  I usually nap for, at most, an hour, if I even nap these days.  I suppose I'll have to make up for that somehow.  I'll just blame it on the weather for now ...

1 comment:

  1. Barbara Di MambroJune 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM

    Perhaps you were working in your sleep- so there is nothing to feel guilty about!

    ReplyDelete