Monday, June 14, 2010

Luncheon was great ...

Well, reconnecting with a bunch of old friends from the Parks and Recreation Department was great.  Not impressed with the food though.  Anyways, met about a dozen people I'd known and liked from 20 years or so ago and it was fun talking with them all.  I hope to get together with a few of them again over the summer.

This evening I decided to bite the bullet and buy a new laptop that was on sale.  After reading up on it and getting my computer-savvy son's comments, I went to the store to purchase one only to find out they'd sold the last one in stock a few minutes before I arrived.  So, now I have to wait to Thursday morning for their new stock (50 units) to arrive and that's the last day of the sale.  Now that I have my new Blackberry, this is the last bit of high-tech gear on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment