Thursday, June 24, 2010

Street Walkers

That's what Holly and I call ourselves these days.  I much prefer being called a trail blazer but, until the mosquitoes get off our trail, we'll stick to the streets, like we did again this morning.

I finally got around to doing some more flower photography this morning.  The results are posted on my Facebook and Flickr pages for those who might be interested.  Here are a couple of teasers for you:




Yes, they're pink and white peonies.

My friend, Vladimyr couldn't make it for supper tonight so I had some lamb stew myself and froze a couple of containers of it for later visiting royalty.  After supper, wanting something sweet, I made myself a banana smoothie.  Scrummy!  (what's that you ask? scumptious and yummy = scrummy).

Another day closer to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment