Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good Start to My Day

Another beautiful morning in Charleswood. Starting my day with a walk with Holly in the sunshine was especially good this morning.  I wish every morning was as good as this one.  And, for some reason, I feel real peace in my heart today.  I feel like I’m getting closer to where I want to be.

I'm not looking forward to the weather that’s forecast for the next few days.  Yes, more rain is coming.  Just what we don't need.  I have to make good use of today's fine weather by doing some needed yard work.  Topping the list is cutting my grass as soon as the dew is gone.  Then, attacking the latest batch of dandelions.  Where do they all come from?   But, before I do anything more, it's time I made myself some breakfast …

No comments:

Post a Comment