Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eat Pray Love

That's the title of a book that I've heard a lot about and want to read.  So far, I've been unable to find it.  I suppose I'll end up ordering a copy from my bookstore or requesting it through the library.  The words also will sum up my coming day, hopefully.  I'm planning on joining the Chudley clan at their church downtown this morning.  The church where Mike and Tasha were married.  And, this evening, Josi has invited her father over for supper.  She'll have a busy day, competing in the Manitoba Marathon and then making supper for her dad.

Yes, I'm up early again ... drinking coffee while I wade through Flickriver images and listen to YouTube videos of my favorite singers.  Mainly the incredibly gifted voice of Eva Cassidy this morning.  Her music was little known during her short life.  Today, her soul-stirring, powerful voice is touching people around the world.  I'm also thinking of close friends, near and far away, wondering how they are and what they're doing, hoping they are well, and looking forward to seeing them again.  Yes, I'm in a bit of a melancholy mood right now but that's okay.  Life actually is very good.  My head is still held high and my eyes are on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment