Thursday, June 17, 2010

Living and Learning

Today is, to use a cliché, the first day of the rest of my life.  Filled mostly with thunder and lightning and rain, not to mention mosquitoes, it is a day I will always remember.  And, someday, I may tell you readers why.  It was also a day for planning, some short-term plans; some long-term ones.  It was also another day in learning patience.

It was also a day for learning new technology.  I bought a new laptop this morning and have spent (too) many hours getting it set-up, occasionally calling my techno-savvy son to help me over a few difficult spots.  But, I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't learning or doing something new everyday so I can't complain.  I love a learning challenge.

The only one really unhappy today in this house is my dog Holly who didn't get the long walks she has grown accustomed to.  And, yes, I feel guilty about that, Holly.  I will make it up to her when the weather improves.

1 comment:

  1. I love computer savy children. My girls often helped me with some short cuts on my computer voyage. Yeah Mike.

    ReplyDelete