Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Grief ...

... it's Tuesday afternoon already!  This morning, after walking the mosquito infested Harte Trail, I spent some time looking at flowers in the yard and ended up taking a few more photos (already posted to my Flickr and Facebook pages).  I was quite happy with the two shots of the showy and yellow lady's slippers that I took, especially because they were hand-held and without flash, something I should do more of, I think.

I had lunch at Prairie Ink (wonderful crab cakes), bought a few items at McNally-Robinson Booksellers, and then went to the MTS store to buy a blue-tooth, hands-free, cell phone receiver for my Ford Escape.  To make me safer on the road (and avoid a heavy fine if caught using my cell while driving).  Then, I was off to the Italian grocery store (Piazza Del Nardi or as most people call it, La Grotta) for some specialty items, including buffalo mozzarella cheese and frozen chicken livers.

Home again, I caught up on my emails and continued down Flickriver (which had been interrupted by my walk and then other stuff I was doing).  Now, I'm trying not to go have a nap.  We'll see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment