Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beginning to be A Home

This place is slowly beginning to be a home.  A new warmth and balance seems to be moving into 43 Carbutt Place.  As certain things in my life begin to be settled, subtle changes have already started to occur.  Anyone visiting here wouldn't notice anything different but I do.  Later on, the changes will be become obvious to everyone.  Until then ...

This morning, I'm taking a break from my routine which Holly will not like.  I'm passing on my long morning walk.  I just do not feel like going down the trail and sharing my blood with hordes of mosquitoes.  So, today, I think I'll just take a series of shorter walks in the neighbourhood as time permits.  Hopefully, it'll be breezy and the mossies will find it harder to land on me and bite.  Yeah, right!

Last evening, I was going to cut the grass.  I only got the front yard done before the mosquitoes nixed that plan.  Hopefully, I'll get the back lawn cut today.

And, of course, I'm heading out to Carman later in the morning to have lunch with Denis and Gwen.  That'll be good because we've not see each other for several weeks.  Tomorrow is Denis' birthday, too.  While in Carman, I suppose I'll make the rounds and visit a few other friends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment