Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some Things Done

At least, I got the grass cut and some of the weeds pulled this afternoon, after a trip for groceries.  A little tired this afternoon, I even managed to squeeze in a nap.  For supper, I made my Chinese special with lots of veggies, sans noodles.  And, for dessert, a great smoothie with all sorts of fruit, yogurt, and other nutrients.  I think I may be getting carried away with all this healthy stuff (though, I must admit, it really tastes very good).  Holly got her usual short evening walk.  Then, we sat on the deck together and I caught up on my personal diary notes.  I also wandered around the yard again, checking out the state of the flowers.  I sure enjoy being the resident caretaker here.  Someday, maybe, there'll be someone to share it all with ... time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment