Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time Flies

It's already Thursday afternoon.  Yikes!  Guess one of the benefits of being busy is that the days go by faster.  Only nine more days left, then off to the cottage for the first time in two years.  I can't wait to see it again and then improvements made by Mike and Greg.  I'm already getting stuff packed for the trip there.  Here's hoping for calm seas and sunny skies that weekend.

On the home front, I've been busy mowing, weeding, and pruning the jungle called my yard.  I've also taken some time of course to smell and photograph the flowers.  It takes longer to download and edit the photos than it does to photograph the flowers.  What's wrong with this picture?  Here are a couple of the latest shots.  You can see more on my Flickr page.


Miniature water lily and Nile lily, both in pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment