Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday!? How Did that Happen?

It seems I missed another day.  Oh, well, it goes to show that time flies when you're having fun.  Before I write any more though, I must remember to tell you about my latest music heart throb, Katie Melua.  I recently bought one of her albums and think she's a great singer.  Not as great as my favorite, Eva Cassidy, but close.  So, imagine my amazement when I came across an impossible duet, Eva and Katie, on YouTube.  Here's the link, so you can enjoy the unbelievable duet yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXbLXI7R_lg

So, where was I?  I also recommend checking out my cousin Barb's new blog for her pearls of wisdom on all sorts of things but especially topics important to every marriage and family:

http://reflectivethoughtsbybarbara.blogspot.com/

So, what have I been doing over the past couple of days?  Housework, of course.  Yardwork, also of course.  Reading, walking, cooking, photographing flowers, learning how to do stacked imaging, napping, and spending too much time on the computers (yes, I have a new laptop that I'm slowly trying to get used to).  I'm also trying to plan a trip to the cottage on the August long weekend (it's only 22 days away) and a trip out to Tofino during the 2nd half of August (only 5 weeks away).  So, as I buy and assemble different things for these two trips, my home has given new meaning to the word 'cluttered'.  Not that it wasn't cluttered already.  It's just that, now, it's more cluttered than ever.

Maybe, I should be tidying up instead of writing in my blog ... l8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment