Monday, July 5, 2010

Final Thunderstorm of the Week

I hope.  This evening, we had another thunderstorm.  According to the weather forecasters, we're now moving into a week of nice weather.  Well, after a slight chance of showers tomorrow.  That's good news, if true.  I need to get back into yard work, including grass-cutting, weeding, and pruning.  I'm learning that those jobs go on all summer long.

Today went pretty much as usual, until after lunch when my son called me, asking for help at his place.  His house goes on the real estate market on Wednesday and there were some last minute jobs he needed help with.  So, I went over to Windemere and mowed his lawn, pulled some weeds, and used the weed whipper to clean up some edges.  Their home sure looks good right now, what with all the fresh paint, new windows, new doors, and all the decorating they've done, not to mention a re-made garage.  They take possession of their new home in Fort Richmond next Monday.

After supper there, I came home and walked Holly.  Her short, evening walk, as usual.  She's now content once again.  You have to keep your dog happy.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara Di MambroJuly 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    If you are not too tired, my house could use some work! Hope they sell quikly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Di MambroJuly 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM

    Opps typo quickly.

    ReplyDelete