Friday, July 23, 2010

Housework Sucks

Especially vacuuming (I know, a terrible pun).  But I did it this afternoon, anyways.  Holly sure brings a lot of dirt into the house (not me, of course).  Yes, of course, I washed the floors again, too.  Holly sure drools a lot while she's waiting for me to get her a cookie (euphemistically called a 'milk bone' ... come on, they're not made of milk or bones; they're a dog cookie!).

I also cleaned out the fridge (yes, curiosity finally got the better of me).  It's really amazing, all the little jars of 'stuff' that drift to the back of the fridge shelves.  Really, there should not be such areas.  At the very least, you should be able to see back there at a glance; not have to get down on your hands and knees and grope around and hope something back there doesn't bite your fingers.  Maybe, shallow trays to slide everything out so you can see what's there?  Meanwhile, I tossed the out-of-date stuff.

Now, back to filing paperwork ... that sucks, too, but it has to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I hope after your day you treat yourself to your own milk bone- perhaps a chilled wine with your favourite salad or other munchie.
    Like many things in life there will always be housework! the other one is taxes!

    ReplyDelete