Friday, July 9, 2010

Later Friday Evening

It's good to laugh at yourself.  I am right now.  I've been trying to do too many things at once, again.  So, I end up taking much longer to get any one thing done.  Yes, following the the thread is one approach to a day but the thread I've been following today is so tangled up right now that I think I'll just toss it away and start all over again ... tomorrow.  Good thing I had no plans for the weekend.  Looks like I'll be playing 'catch up' on the house and yard while other people enjoy the cottage, go to a concert, go out to dinner, or whatever.  Maybe, if I get up early enough, Holly and I can get a long walk in before it gets too warm.  Here's hoping ...

1 comment:

  1. Your tangled thread sounds like my wool when I try to knit too many colours together. With patience it can be unwound or scissors help with the cutting!

    ReplyDelete