Sunday, July 4, 2010

Severe Weather Moves On

Fortunately, the severe weather passed by Winnipeg last night.  It was limited to a few thunderstorms and some rain.  Although funnel clouds were seen north of the city, no damage was done.  Proving, if nothing else, that I tend to worry too much.  Lets hope that, as all that nasty stuff moves eastward, it fizzles out and doesn't cause any problems in Ontario.

Today began early again for me.  I'm getting to be quite the night owl.  It has a positive side, one being that it is very quiet and the other that I can catch up on my thinking and writing.  It's funny how some things that I've been thinking, about off and on for awhile, suddenly become very clear in my mind.  During the night hours, I see little signs that I missed before.  I then know how to deal with a given situation that's been bothering me.  Sometimes, I finally understand something and learn to laugh at myself for missing the obvious.  It's interesting that, during the day, I'm often so busy with life's more mundane things that I don't have or take the time to think more carefully about what I say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment