Friday, July 30, 2010

Pack

You'd think I was moving to the cottage, not just going there for three days.  I started putting things aside for this cottage trip over a week ago.  Now, looking at all of the accumulated "stuff", I realize I've gone overboard once again.  Well, better to realize it now than when I get to the lake.  Time to lighten the load before I leave on Sunday!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the lake again, staying at the Ellis Camp (also known as "the wooden tent"), relaxing on the deck, boating around favorite parts of the lake, walking the old trails nearby, hearing the loons, and maybe seeing the odd eagle.  Rain or shine, it should be a great escape from the city. It's been two long years since my last trip to Northern Ontario.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot...trying out the new bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds divine- I can hear the loons now!

    ReplyDelete