Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thunder in the Distance

Normally, I would be out walking with Holly before 6:45 a.m. but not not this morning, hearing thunder in the distance and one too many dogs underfoot as I make yet another cup of coffee.  And, now, I hear the rain starting to come down, heavily.  It doesn't matter.  My mind is somewhere else anyways.  Not very far away but too far for my liking.  I think I'll take a break from 'long walking' today and possibly tomorrow too.  Just short walks with Holly as time and weather permits.  It's a Tylenol morning in any case.  My thighs were fairly sore this morning, for some reason.  Of course, under certain circumstances, that wouldn't stop me.  I often walk through the pain because it is worth doing.  No pain, no gain.  Like so much in life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment