Friday, September 10, 2010

Pooped!

I entertained Matt and Alex tonight so that Josi and Greg could have some quiet time alone for awhile.  I don't know how they manage with those two super-energetic kids.  I only had them here for about four hours and they nearly exhausted me.  But, it was good to see them again after about a month apart from them.  I was glad Josi and Greg brought along some of their favorite videos for me to feed into my DVD player.  We went through three of them.  I think Matt has memorized them all.  Without the videos and Papa's toy box, it would have been quite the evening.  Even Holly seems tired now.  As quiet descends on the house once again, I think I'll find that book I started this morning and head off to bed.  Night all ...

1 comment:

  1. Grandchildren are like little "tornados". Yes the energy explodes everywhere. Like you videos, juice- do you want something to eat are valuable attempts to slow them down. Then there is the sheer delight that these little people belong to us. Sounds like Matt and Alex love their Papa too.

    ReplyDelete