Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moody Manitoba Morning and A Sunny Afternoon

No frost. No snow. The weather is actually quite nice as I write this morning, the clouds having given way to brilliant sunshine. A great morning to take Holly for a walk ... which I will do in a few minutes. This morning, I puttered on the deck for a while, clearing the tomato and parsley pots so they'll be ready for winter storage. I wanted to stay outside and work but the kitchen table and all the papers on it demanded my attention. I need to file a bunch of documents and get the files put away. I'm so tired of dealing with financial matters, a job I've always found unpleasant, as necessary as it is.
I talked with Michael last night and he will come over and solve my router problem soon. He and Tasha are very busy right now, getting things ready for Katie's first birthday party on Saturday. I'm looking forward to attending this milestone event and taking some photos to record the occasion. KT's first year sure went by fast ... too fast.
Anyways, it's time to walk my dog. We both need some exercise ... now, back from a brisk walk along a portion of the Harte Trail. It was nice to be on the trail again after minimal walking with Holly while I was recuperating (nothing serious; just felt very run down for a few days). She seemed to enjoy the trail walk, too. Lots of new smells for her to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment