Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Only Constant is Change

Like most people, I find it hard sometimes to cope with major changes in my life.  We all seem to develop comfort zones over time and become stressed when something or someone pushes us out of that comfort zone.  It may take days or months to re-establish ourselves, to become comfortable with our lives again.  Finding your way back into a new and often better comfort zone is part of personal growth and experience.  I feel sorry for those people whose lives are in constant turmoil, who can never seem to find peace.  I am so fortunate to have friends and family who care about me and want the best for me.  And I'm grateful for the new comfort zone that I now find myself in.  Often, change in our lives is for the better. As Price Prichett, the management consultant, once said, "change always comes bearing gifts".

No comments:

Post a Comment