Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to (sort of) Normal

Yesterday, I tried catching up on things at home.  You know, ordinary stuff like tidying up the house after our trip, doing dishes, walking the dog, washing clothes, paying bills (and wondering why all the bills come in at once) ... that kind of 'stuff'.

The highlight of the day was attending another showing of "Tom Jones and the Temple of Doom" at Celebrations Dinner Theatre with Marg.  It was my third time to enjoy this show.  Funny, how each time you experience something, you get a little more out of it.   I didn't see much of Marg at the our table because she was rushing off to fix some problem in the box office every few minutes.  One of the perils of being the boss at CDT, I guess.  I wasn't alone though, sitting with Ian and Cathy (Marg's sister), and the three teenagers, Steph, Sara, and Daniel.  The kids had a ball, responding to the music and moves of the cast, many of whom visited our table to say hello.

Today, I must tend to my Ford Escape: first, to the dealership for an oil change, and second, to the Autopac agent for the annual insurance coverage.  I should probably vacuum the interior when I get home, but maybe not.  I sort of like all that BC beach sand littering the floor mats.

1 comment:

  1. Keep a bit of the sand in your car. I have a worn out transit ticket from one of our trips to Rome that I keep in my coat pocket. Sometimes the small reminders of a happy time need to be revisited often.

    ReplyDelete