Thursday, September 23, 2010

Camera Not Needed

Unfortunately, the drive to and from Carman was pretty boring.  Leaden skies, brownish fields, and no sunshine at all.  Most of the harvesting has been done.  After yesterday's rain, there was no field equipment operating today.  Nothing to see to make the drive more interesting.

Oh, well.  At least, I got my errands done and saw a few old friends in town.  That made the trip all worth while.  Holly rode shotgun today.  I think she enjoyed doing something different also.  Now, we're home for awhile.  Holly's been fed and is already sleeping things off.  I wish I could, too, but I must stay alert because I'll be heading out again soon.  Tonight?  Guess what?  My fourth viewing of "Tom Jones and the Temple of Doom" at Celebrations Dinner Theatre with Margaret.  Whoohoo!

1 comment: