Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Odds and Ends

I posted a few photos to my Flickr page yesterday.  Just some "odds and ends".  Photos that didn't really fit into any of my photos sets on Flickr.  Ones that I'd taken recently that I liked and thought others might enjoy seeing, too.  A couple of them I'd already posted here in my blog.  Well, I was somewhat amazed at the response.  A couple of the "odds and ends" become instant favorites for some viewers.  And, there were numerous comments, even some in French.  I had to use Google Translate to understand those comments, my French being quite limited.  I must say I was very encouraged by the response to these photos.  So much so that I think I'll look through some of my other photos that don't really fit anywhere and, then, maybe see if any others might spark the imaginations of my viewers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to share your hidden treasures with others. I have always enjoyed viewing your photos.

    ReplyDelete