Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life is a Canvas

Danny Kaye said “life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it”.   I'm not sure of the context of his quote but I think he meant we should try to enjoy every day of our life.


Today was certainly enjoyable.  First, Margaret visited for a bit to drop off some groceries for me.  Then, Josi arrived to drop off Matt and Alex and their dog, Sasha, for me to mind for a few hours while she and Greg held an open house for the sale of their home.  Spending time, playing with "the boyz", was sure a lot of fun.  Later, Marg picked me up to drive us to the closing night of Tom Jones at Celebrations Dinner Theatre.  Even though it was the fifth time I've seen this show, it was thoroughly enjoyable.  Musical comedies are great entertainment!

Yes, I felt like I'd thrown a lot of paint on my canvas today.  Memories are made of these ...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you may need to start another canvas and just keep on going! Glad you enjoyed the production again!

    ReplyDelete