Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Great Weekend

Last night, It was great to have my friend Vladimyr over for supper.  I made a Chinese dinner for us, hot and spicy, the way we like it.  As usual, Vlad and I solved most of the world's problems in our discussions of art, photography, history, symbolism, graffiti, and human behaviour, including thinking.  We agreed that the more we, as humans, think we think, the less sure we are that we are actually thinking.  Well, I think we agreed on that.  Now, I'm not sure.  Anyways, he and I had a great evening together, as we always do.

Today, Marg and I returned to Beaudry with the three dogs, walking the grassland paths.  The weather was like yesterday, excellent.  The dogs certainly got their exercise again today, chasing each other down the trails.  Holly and Mollie have become great friends.  Zoee, the little 14-year-old bichon, is content to just slowly tag along behind the two-legged creatures.

I'm really looking forward to walking these paths next summer, when the wildflowers are in bloom.  Somehow, I never got out onto these paths this past summer with my camera.  I won't let that happen again!  It's obvious from the various seed heads and the descriptive park signs along the paths that there are many different wildflowers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment