Monday, October 18, 2010

Hardly Anything Goes According to Plan

Yesterday was no exception.  Instead of yard work, I was persuaded to return to Beaudry in the afternoon to walk the dogs.  The reasoning was that yard work can be done anytime but that sunny weekend days are meant for being out on the trail, getting some exercise for ourselves and our dogs.  "Great idea", said Holly, when I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk.  She sure gets excited when I ask her if she wants to "go for a walk" or "go for a ride".

Too soon, the green grass of summer will disappear ...


... to be replaced by all the white snow of winter.


Holly doesn't care what season it is as long as she is out walking with me.

1 comment:

  1. I like the first picture better- warm, sunny days beat the winter ones. Then with the proper gear, the sunny winter days can be okay too. Must be a Canadian thing to adapt to extremes in weather!!! EH!

    ReplyDelete