Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Odd, Halloween falling on a Sunday.  Seems to me that that is a conflict of interest,at least for some people.  I dutifully purchased a couple of boxes of candy bars to hand out Sunday evening to those who venture into our cul-de-sac, to do some trick or treating.  Some industrious people in our area create interesting yard displays for this occasion, reminiscent of the displays put up outdoors for Christmas.  Not me.  I can't too excited about Halloween.  Haven't been excited about it since those long years ago when I took the kids around the neighborhood and tried not to freeze my feet in the slush.

Here's my token photo for Halloween, captured at a garden centre I recently visited.  Boo!


I know.  It's a little early to do a Halloween post.  But, I expect I'll be quite busy on the actual day and evening.  Better to be too early, as they say, then too late or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment