Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my readers!  It's hard to believe that this is the last day of 2010, or, if you prefer, MMX.  For me, 2010 was a year marked by change.  I won't go into detail except to say that 'all's well that ends well'. Or, more correctly, according to Shakespeare, 'all's well that ends well; still the fine's the crown; whate'er the course, the end is the renown'.

I'm looking forward to 2011 and all that it will bring.  I wish all of you and yours a Happy New Year.  May you, your family, and your year be filled with love and good health.  For that's what happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. Yes you have had quite a year! For me 2010 brought some highs and lows too but renewed relationships, new relationships, projects almost there and a rejuvenated creative flow. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete