Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Bling

My grand-son, Alex, celebrated his third birthday last Saturday.  His mom and dad invited some friends and relatives, with their kids, to come over for the party.  I, of course, came over with my camera.  It was a chance to see their newly-built home and all of them.  And, to add to my growing photo record of Alex.  I took dozens of shots but this is my favorite of the bunch:


In this photo, Alex is responding to the question his Uncle Mike asked, "how old are you now, Alex?"  Three fingers were raised, with a hint of a smile.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, so cute! He couldn't figure out how to do it "the traditional way", but this works for him and he's so proud to show everyone how old he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo and what a wonderful little boy! Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete