Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Distant Memory

Christmas flashed by this year.  It may only be December 28th but it already feels like Christmas was a long time ago.  Except for one thing: I still feel full.  We certainly live in a land of plenty.  At least, most of us do.

Today, while Margaret's away skiing for a few days, I drove out to Carman to visit friends.  It was a great day for a drive, too: sunny and mild.  Holly rode shot-gun with me.  I had a wonderful lunch with Karen, visited Alex and Pam to wish them the best and drop off some books for them, and stopped in to see Denis and Gwen.  I did go to the Coop to visit some clerks there that I know but they weren't around; instead, there were a bunch of young ladies learning to be cashiers.

All in all, a great day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment