Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

One more sleep and it will be Christmas.  It's almost hard to believe that it's already Christmas Eve.  Where did the time go?  And, no, I'm not quite ready.  I have a few last minute things to do before I head over to Margaret's with supper.  I just returned from Sushi Park with an interesting variety of items for our supper.  Not quite the Italian feast of seven fish but there is some seafood in the mix.

After supper, Marg and I plan to attend the Christmas Eve service and listen to the choir at Charleswood United Church.  Then, we'll return to her place to open our gifts and to get a few more things ready for tomorrow.  On Christmas Day morning, I'll be heading out to LaSalle to have brunch and open gifts with my family.  Later, I'll head back to Margaret's to help her finish preparing dinner for her family, coming in from the Portage area in the afternoon.

I'm not sure who all will be reading this post but I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy holiday.

1 comment: