Saturday, January 1, 2011

Turning the Page

T.S. Eliot wrote, in his poem, Little Gidding, that "to make an end is to make a beginning".  Well, I'm certainly not a poet but I can say 2010 is over and 2011 is beginning.  So this is my first post of the new year.  I feel like I've taken a new, blank journal down from the shelf and that I'm looking at a clean, empty, white, blank page.

Maybe, I should start the year with a quote: "All of life is a journey: which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there" (Anonymous).  I'm looking forward to 2011 being filled with colour, inspiration, beauty, and creativity.

Thank all of you for reading my blog posts during 2010.  A special thanks to Josi and Barb for all your kind comments on my posts and your ongoing support and encouragement.  And to Margaret, who always comments on my posts in person.

1 comment: