Monday, November 15, 2010

Sometimes, Music Touches My Soul

From Elton John to Pavarotti, from Mannheim Steamroller to the Barra MacNeils ... it doesn't matter so much as to who or what, every once in awhile, I sit between my surround sound speakers and I'm completely swept away by a song or a tune.  It may be just one or it may be a series of songs that carries me away.  Sometimes, a certain song just hits home like it never did before.  It sparks my innermost thoughts or my imagination. It makes me remember or think of some place or some time in my past.  It makes me want to grab my pen or my camera and create something so I can record the feeling I have, for the future.

As you may have already guessed, I'm in a musical trance right now ... enjoying the moment so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment