Sunday, November 14, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

Seems to me, most of my days lately have been relaxing ones.  For someone with that old WASP work ethic, that means I feel guilty that I'm not doing too much.  Other than the housework, cooking, and shopping, I've not been doing much at all.  In recent days, I've done a lot of (so-called) research on the Web ... looking at images on Flickr, learning about odds and ends of writing, calligraphy, graphics, design, Canadian history, etc.  It's what I often call "following the thread", for want of a better description.  It's certainly not 'work'.  I've even been watching some TV (beyond my usual viewing of Food TV over breakfast and lunch) ... good grief!

Well, got to go now ... have to follow some more threads ...

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you are relaxing to regroup your energy. All work and no play would make Roy a dull boy! Just grab the thread and follow it.

    ReplyDelete