Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Things I Want to Do Before I Die

• Have a croissant and coffee at a Tuscan café on a sunny afternoon
• Drink scotch whiskey at a friendly pub in Ireland
• Learn to roll in a kayak
• Hike in Gros Morne National Park
• Give $100 to a busker at the Forks
• Install a bay window in the kitchen, over the sink
• Ring a church bell
• Write my family history
• Take a two-week vacation without a computer or phone
• Zip line through a canopy
• Finish up all the unfinished projects in the house
• Plant tulip bulbs in a public space
• Hug a dolphin
• Ride the world’s biggest, fastest roller coaster
• Grow 'Bleeding Hearts'
• Rent a beach cabin near Tofino for 2 weeks and walk the beach every day
• Buy and ride a mountain bike
• Photograph the northern lights
• Learn to be happy with what I've already achieved

3 comments:

  1. I am heading to the Forks with my recorder....will be waiting for the $100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll ride our mountain bikes together!

    ReplyDelete