Friday, March 19, 2010

At My Own Pace

Attempting to be what you think someone else wants you to be is an exercise in futility. You are bound to fail if you are trying to live up to someone else’s expectations of you. You can only be what you, yourself, want to be while you strive to be a better person.

Change is only possible from within. Even then, it is hard to make changes in yourself that are right for you. You have to work at making those changes in yourself that you are comfortable with. You have to work at your own speed. There will be progress and there will be setbacks. What’s important is that you keep trying. That you keep moving forward.

Today, I will try to learn, grow, and set the limits I need in my life at my own pace. The timing need only be right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment