Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life is a Journey

And it should be fun for yourself and for your family and friends. Lately, I’ve found many people writing about the things they should do to enjoy their journey through life. Some of the points that these wise people made seemed close to my thoughts so I’ve listed a few of them below. If nothing else, these points make me really appreciate the good things I have in my life.

1. Life may not always be fair but it can always be good.
2. Life is too short to waste time being angry with someone.
3. Make peace with your past; don’t let it ruin your present.
4. When you’re upset, take a deep breath; it’ll calm you down.
5. If you love something in your life, go for it.
6. Be prepared for the worst; then, go with the flow.
7. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
8. Forgive everyone everything; then, it’s no longer your problem.
9. If they want it, let them have it; it’s not worth fighting over.
10. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved; the best is yet to come.

Regardless of your age or the path you are following, make sure you and yours have a good time on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment