Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wonderful Weather

I've certainly been enjoying the past few weeks of fantastic weather.  For one thing, it's allowed me to drive out to Beaudry Provincial Park most days.  Usually, while Marg walks with the dogs along the grassland trails, I head into the woods with my camera and tripod to look for new things to photograph and to just enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of being surrounded by trees and shrubs.

Often, I try to capture the changing colours of the leaves and the way the light comes down and passes through them.  I usually post some of the images that I like the most on my Flickr page.  And, from some of the comments made on those photos, there are others like me that marvel at what light can do to something as simple as a leaf.


Marg and I took Holly and Mollie out to Beaudry again tonight.  Although I carried my camera with me, I never took any pictures.  I simply walked around the edge of one wooded area and enjoyed watching the sun set and listening to the birds and squirrels that I stirred up as I meandered along.  Happiness is ...

1 comment:

  1. You always experience something new at Beaudry. Keep taking those beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete