Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Successful Brunch

Despite poor road conditions in and around the city, my kids and their kids made it for brunch today.  Needless to say, we had a good time, trying to eat our way through too much food.  My various casseroles and baked steel-head trout were all enjoyed.  However, I think the store-bought "Tuxedo Cake" (three kinds of chocolate layers and icing) stole the show.  Costco wins again.  The negative thing about the event was simply that it was too short!  I didn't even get time to point my camera before everyone was packing up their kids to go somewhere else.  I guess the solution to that is to have them all over more often!

2 comments:

  1. Next time point your camera between the main course and dessert. Sonya had the idea years ago for special events and it works. Sounds like a wonderful time had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us over :) Was delicious!

    ReplyDelete