Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Week Slips By

Time flies when you're having fun (or when you're busy, or lazy, or ...).  Cliche time?  Oh, well.  I'm here now.  So a week went by.  What exciting things happened?

Briefly, not too much that I can post here.  Marg and I did get out over the weekend.  First, on Saturday, we went to the closing of "Mugs and Molls" at Celebrations Dinner Theatre with some friends.  It was a great performance.  That show and cast is now off to Edmonton.  Next Friday, we'll attend the opening of "Hard Days Knight", a show packed with Beatles music.

And, on Saturday we attended a hockey game at the MTS Centre, with the Manitoba Moose playing the Texas Stars.  It was a good game in the new arena, even though the Moose were hammered by the Stars.

Between periods some hockey kids played a 'mock game'.  I found them more entertaining than the grown-ups.


After the game, we went to the Forks for supper at Muddy Waters Smokehouse.  I had a burger and fries, something I limit myself on and had been lusting after for quite awhile.  What can I say, I love fries!

Hopefully, I'll post something here again before another week goes by ...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun game. Burger and fries in small doses are okay- life is too short to avoid the fun foods in life.

    ReplyDelete