Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Much later ...

I'm guilty of neglecting my blog, again.  It seems I've gone from writing one or two posts per day (last year) to one or two posts per week (this year).  Of course, I've neglected other things, too.  Like my photography.  On the other hand, I've maintained my past levels of eating, reading, surfing, cooking, doing laundry, and a bunch of other mundane things in my life.  Oh, and drinking coffee (slurp ... boy, that's good, yum!).

So, I've now resolved to do a better job with my writing and my photography.  Maybe, with the days gradually getting longer and warmer, I'll be able to get out more often with my camera.  And, maybe, my creative desire will 'kick in' again.  I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. you've also neglected to invite us over to visit!! let us know when you're free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you like the bear coming out of hibernation? Winter is definitely not your thing. Josi is right- time to have your gang for dinner or at least a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete